|Best dressed of the week: Jennifer Lopez's nude/sparkle combo. PS love the shoes, but not necessarily with this outfit. (Credit: The Cut)|
- The Cut wonders who is behind Michelle Obama's evolving style.
- Speaking of, add this to the "to-read" list: "Power Dressing: First Ladies, Women Politicians and Fashion," a book about how women dress to execute political strategies. Right up my alley.
- Move over, Alexa Chung. There's a new class of Fashion It Girls in town.
- Elements of Style has proved me with my fashion inspiration for... the rest of my life. Check out these gorgeous shots of Francoise Hardy and Jane Birkin and be inspired yourself.
- Pretty party inspiration from Cupcakes and Cashmere...
- Lacking jewelry organization? There are some adorable solutions to this age-old problem out there, like these tea cups from Because I'm Addicted and this file cabinet-cum-jewelry dresser at Project Beltway.
- Lots of great DIY projects this week: a woven chain bracelet from Stripes and Sequins, a Lanvin pearl drop necklace from ...Love Maegan and disco tassel earrings from WhoWhatWear.
- Need some party snacks to bring to your Super Bowl get-together? How about Oreo Balls from One Bite at a Time, Chimmichurri Chicken Wings from Thrillist or my go-to, Hungry Girl's Spinach Dip!