Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My First Foray Into Rent The Runway

Have you guys tried Rent the Runway yet? I haven't, but I know some girls who have and who loved it. I'm sort of torn on the whole concept though, because - if you couldn't tell - I'm sort of a clothing pack rat. I really regret giving away the Behnaz Sarafpour for Target silver skirt I bought years ago. I think about it a lot.

So why would I want to pay the price of two Forever 21 dresses to rent designer for 4 nights?  (Or, if we're being perfectly honest, what I'd really do is take the $50 right down to Neiman Marcus and buy the real thing.)

Well, smart people over Rent the Runway sent me a $50 birthday credit, and I'm aiming to find out how I like the service while also looking AMAZING on my 25th birthday


But what should I pick?

Sweet and sleek in Tibi
Sexy in sequins from Robert Rodriguez Black Label

Pretty Peacock from Nicole Miller


Which dress do you think I should wear to ring in my new year? Let me know in the comments or at the poll to the right or tweet at me!

Sign up for Rent the Runway for access to renting these fabulous dresses today.

1 comment: