Monday, July 11, 2011

Bitches Who Brunch and Bottomless Mimosas

On Saturday, I had the honor of walking in the Bitches Who Brunch runway show. The fabulous event - attended by hundreds of fabulous DC denizens - featured delicious brunch from Ris, awesome tunes from DJ Raha Wala and a book signing with Helena Andrews.

I wore an awesome dress exclusively from South Moon Under as I gave my fiercest runway stomp (and tried not to trip).

Buy the dress here and show the photographer love here.

I knew those years of watching America's Next Top Model reruns on Bravo would pay off.


I had tons of fun meeting Becca and Cori Sue, the wonderful ladies behind Bitches Who Brunch. I also was had such a fun time walking in the fashion show with fellow bloggers Liz of So Much to Smile About, Nikki of City Girl in the District and Amanda of Metrocurean, as well as tons of other fun DC ladies and gents - who all looked amazing in their outfits from South Moon Under and Rue 14. So great to see Stef from City Girl Blogs, Casie from Whipped STYLE and Lacey from A Lacey Perspective - among many others - as well as meet several Twitter friends IRL!

Backstage: Liz getting prepped, models getting ready to walk, and girls getting hair/makeup!
 
The brunch was delish, the mimosas were flowing, and a good time was had by all (I think!). The swag bags at the end? Totally worth the $45 entry fee. I think I had a little mouth affair with that cupcake from Frosting - it was that good.

Some more backstage shots coming atcha:

Backstage with Liz and Amanda (Credit: Revamp)

Backstage with fellow models Lindsey and Meagan

The models backstage before the show

Thank you to everyone who came out and supported an awesome cause - DC Farm to School. Hope you had as much fun as I did.

Here are some more awesome recaps of the event:

Want to see more photos of the event? check out Moshe Zusman's awesome shots, head over to Revamp or peep Metromix.

2 comments: