Friday, June 24, 2011

This Week's Facts: Blue and blazing

Hilary Rhoda looking FABULOUS in cobalt. (via FabSugar)

  • FabSugar recreated model Hilary Rhoda's Topshop look. FYI - her Proenza Schouler purse cost nearly 9 times as much as the dress!
  • Always lusted after your very own Hermes handbag? Check out what a Kelly looks like deconstructed on Styleite.
  • I don't know about you, but it's sort of hard to be fashionably creative when it's hot as blazes out. Refinery29 takes some of the hard work out of summer outfit planning.
  • DC's own Tucker Blair has partnered with the always-cool Opening Ceremony on a collection of needlepoint belts, reports Fashionista. Nantucket prep meets downtown cool. I love it.
  • Get away with beautiful beachy looks at coco+kelly.
  • Cheap Chicas shows you how to style your boyfriend's button down.
  • Peep the Banana Republic collaboration with Mad Men's costume designer at The Cut. General Twitter consensus is meh - some highlights and some terrible fabric choices. And is it just me or is this like... a couple years delayed?
  • Money burning a hole in your pocket? Zara's annual sale starts today!
  • Shots are up from the DCFABB happy hour on my BFF Liz's blog So Much to Smile About. Who's that hot tall blonde in the last shot? ;)
  • Win $100 to Shopbop over at I Heart Heels.

1 comment:

  1. I love colbalt. I went to Zara today to look for the blue jacket Pippa Middleton has been seen out wearing. Unfortunately, they didn't have my size.

    ReplyDelete