Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hit by Cupid's Arrow

I've been a fan of Rebecca Minkoff's delicious handbags for years. I got a Nikki hobo years and years ago, and I've been scouring Gilt sales for an MAB.

However, I think I'd rather save my pennies for RM's newest handbag, the Cupid.

Buy it here.

Love this bag! It's the perfect-sized satchel, and like the MAB, it has the dual strap - one longer and one that just fits over your shoulder. The gold detail is to die for - just the right hint of color without looking like heavy metal.

My favorite thing about this bag is the variety of colors: navy, red, metallic taupe, teal and black. (You can also pick up lavender and a shimmer anthracite with silver details).

Now, I wonder when Gilt will be getting these in stock...

1 comment:

  1. Love these! Did the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale in DC already take place?

    ReplyDelete