Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Get It Fast: Red Denim

Have you been lusting after those J. Brand red jeans you've seen everywhere? Surprisingly, I think this trend is totally wearable on most people. Nothing wrong with a pop of color in an outfit - especially on your pants.

That said, I'm not anticipating to see people wearing bright red denim in the seasons to come. So don't go shelling out nearly 200 smackeroos on some jeans you'll wear maybe six times.

Instead, head over to my new favorite online shopping emporium, ASOS, and pick up these Vero Moda bad boys for less than $30. You read that right. And you're not at Forever 21 or H&M! Shocking, I know.

Vero Moda Denim Legging: $25.86

The jeans are available in sizes S/M and M/L, so hurry over and snag your pair ASAP.

ASOS is having a huge end-of-season sale right now, so be sure to gaze at the massive discounted selection. And, if you're new to ASOS, they have free shipping and returns. So if the jeans don't fit, no harm, no foul - just send 'em right back.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome find! I got my pair of red pants a while back at Forever 21 and I love how versatile they are.

    ReplyDelete