|Best dressed of the week: Rachel McAdams in Suno S/S 2011 (despite major sideboob) and Charlotte Olympia pumps and Lauren Conrad, with her beautiful, freshly dyed locks, in a Quail dress and Jimmy Choo shoes. (Credit: Fashionista/Glamour)|
- Wardrobe Diaries lists ten wardrobe staples. Is anything missing? (Personally, I'd opt for a black sheath over a grey, plaid one).
- Love this Sartorialist look recreated by Style Within Reach.
- The Cut showcases a new H&M line by Swedish fashion blogger Elin Kling. It's minimalistic, simple and oh-so-swoon-worthy. And only in Sweden. Drat.
- Check out Katie Holmes for Ann Taylor, Rumer Willis for Badgley Mischka and Natalie Portman for Dior over at Fashionista.
- Rachel Zoe is finally designing her own line, but it looks like she may or may not have copied a vintage dress for her collection. Refinery29 has the deets.
- It's no secret I love shopping for pieces that work day and night. Shopbop has some ideas on how to rock that dress during work hours and happy hour.
- Bright, contrasting separates are huge for spring. Wit & Whimsy put together three fun outfits to show you how to wear the trend.
- Tim Gunn is teaming up with Weight Watchers to help encourage and dress women with their new, fabulous bodies, StyleBistro reports.
- Scientists have released a study saying a veggie-rich diet can make you more attractive, TIME reports. The cartenoids found in greens and other vegetables make your skin glow! Who just ran out to the nearest Whole Foods?