(Hopefully, my day is not a harbinger of the year to come: sick! But at least I've been able to get caught up on blogging!)
- The blogosphere is officially spazzing out about these gorgeous pictures of Olivia Palermo from Vogue Spain. And I'm not going to lie, I am too. Plus, she's starting her own fashion line! Love or hate her, you can't deny her fabulous fashion sense.
- Speaking of Olivia Palermo, Frugal Fashionista features some of her best looks from 2010.
- In the new year, make sure your style reflects you - and not only trends/what's popular on Chictopia. StyleBiz has questions to ask yourself to make sure you are staying true to yourself.
- Out with the old, in with the new: Refinery29 has a list of the top trends for 2011.
- Already missing 2010? Fashionista has some of the best glossy covers from the year that was.
- Need something aspirational for 2011? The New York Times featured a debutante who has quite the resume: youngest registered lobbyist, contributing author, founder of a travel website and sophomore at Johns Hopkins. Plus, she's wearing Vionnet. Try not to cry out of jealousy.
- Finally, something to think about when writing your resolutions: the Internet is the new court of shame. Just a reminder to try not to do anything in life that you wouldn't mind being broadcast all over the web.