Friday, January 21, 2011

This Week's Facts: Bear down!

This week's best dressed: Selena Gomez's bold orange gown at the Golden Globes after party and Emma Stone's amazing Balenciaga at the Critics Choice Awards. (Credits: FabSugar/FabSugar)

What's up, friends? Hope y'all have some fun plans for the weekend! This Sunday, I'll be cheering on the Bears as they take on the Packers at Soldier Field. Bear down!

Here's what I was reading/loving this week.
  • I ran through my favorite Golden Globes fashion earlier this week, but FabSugar has some of the best looks from the After Parties. Camilla Belle, Selena Gomez and Cat Deeley rocked it.
  • This week, Rent the Runway debuted Rent the Runway weddings... perfect for wear-em-once bridesmaids dresses and other necessary party frocks. Brillz!
  • I'm loving NYT's What I Wore feature. This week, the pub featured author Sloane Crossley's casual cool wardrobe. If you haven't read her book, I Was Told There'd Be Cake, you must.
  • For your daily dose of adorable this week, check out this amazing photo spread in honor of MLK Day over at the Bride's Cafe.
  • Did you love Claire Danes' pretty pink look at the Golden Globes? You're in luck - Honeysuckle pink is the color of the year. So Much to Smile About and Wardrobe Diaries have some lovely inspiration to help you plan your pink wardrobe.
  • I know, I know - Enough with spring until it starts warming up, right? But I can't resist. I'm looking forward to spring trends as much as WhoWhatWear is.

No comments:

Post a Comment