Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Style: Shopping the spring collections

It might be a little (OK, a lot) early, but I'm ready for spring. If it were, say, 30 degrees warmer, here's what I'd want to be wearing today.


1. J. Crew maxi check perfect shirt: $72
2. Y-3 mid-rise skinny jeans, available at The Outnet: $77
3. Tory Burch Eddie naplak ballerina flat, available at Neiman Marcus: $178
4. Chloe Marcie small leather bag, available at Net-A-Porter: $1780
5. Gorjana alphabet charm necklace, available at Shopbop: $50

I'm really thinking I might pick up this lovely little J. Crew shirt when I return something this week. But I don't want to jump the gun into spring! Do you think it's too early to shop for warmer weather?

3 comments:

  1. Adore! That check shirt is perfection. I've already started semi-shopping... bought a chambray shirt at J.Crew - but I don't count it because I can wear it now. I think it's fine to start now - if you wait too long, the things you want might not be there anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this page s2d17i1a29 louis vuitton replica replica bags bangkok d5z70a8r15 directory w0j57k7u61 designer replica luggage replica bags ebay replica bags paypal check my reference f8t13k6d58 replica bags sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica bags ebay navigate to this website c3o24z5v84 replica bags paypal accepted replica radley bags i thought about this e4w77m8r91 best replica bags online 2018 replica bags us replica hermes bags i9c06f6e81 replica bags for sale

    ReplyDelete