Coming to you live from Louisiana... my first Christmas without my immediate family, but the Fiance's family - my new family! The weather down here is much better (read: warmer) than DC, and we're having a great time!
And now, for the best news from the web of the week:
|Credit: Refinery29 and Cheap Chicas|
- My favorite looks of the week: Michelle Williams looking adorable in Azzaro and Jennifer Hudson looking festive and svelte in Lanvin. I ogled this Azzaro dress during Paris Fashion Week in September, and Michelle couldn't look more amazing in it. Plus, I think that Lanvin dress needs to get in my closet. Like, now.
- The year-end wrap-up lists started December 1, but here are some of my favorites: the 30 most stylish people of the year, from Fashionista; the fashion year in review from Refinery29; and the worst fashion of the year from Wonderwall. Also be sure to check out Refinery29's top trends for 2011.
- In case you missed it: The apparent boyfriend of a very spoiled girl with very good taste left her Christmas list on the train, and Velvet in Dupont provided commentary. "Whatever the newest Chanel makeup is (as long as I don't have it already)" - because most boyfriends know exactly what makeup their girlfriends wear. Sheesh. (Meanwhile, I shared my wish list here - not so bad in comparison, right?)
- Still can't find the perfect New Year's Eve outfit? WhoWhatWear tells you how to make your very own feathered skirt - you'll be the flyest girl there (get it?).
- Finally, since it is Christmas Eve and all, you must check out The Digital Story of the Nativity. So fun for Christians and non-Christians alike.
Have a wonderful Christmas Eve!