Tuesday, December 21, 2010

She's born to shimmer

I'm sort of a magpie. Put something sparkly in front of me and watch me "ooh" and "aah." I can't resist a little glitter - sequins, shine, bling, all that jazz.

So of course I'm lusting after an amazing embellished jacket. It's the perfect day-to-night piece: Wear it with subdued black pants or a black pencil skirt to liven up any mundane office outfit, then throw on some sassy skinnies for girls' night out. Check out how Maegan of Love Maegan wears her embellished blazer here.

C'est parfait!


Isabel Lu embellished label jacket, available at Piperlime: $278


   
Aryn K chain detail blazer, available at Piperlime: $68.99


Milly pailette wool blend jacket, available at Piperlime: $450

By Malene Birger Courlan embellished crepe blazer, available at Net-A-Porter: $495

Bellatrix Trophy embelisshed knit jacket, available at Nordstrom: $57.90

Forever 21 embellished dinner jacket: $42.80

Anna Molinari embellished cotton blend jacket, available at The Outnet: $432

1 comment:

  1. I love this post and I love that you call yourself a magpie! I'm one too! I think the Milly option is probs my fav...

    xo
    Grace

    www.stripesandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete