Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday Style: Vince textured-knit sweater

What I wish I was wearing today:

Outfit from Vince, via Saks
While this wintery weather does not make me want to wear shorts at all, I can't help but love this cozy casual look. Throw on some skinny jeans, and I am so there.

I decided to recreate this ensemble for a DC Saturday full of holiday shopping and outdoor activities (like ZooLights!). I also wanted to make it a bit cheaper because I just cannot justify spending $145 on a sweatshirt. Sorry, Vince.



1. Forever 21 Relaxed Dolman Sweater: $24.80 (not the right color, but grey is great too!)
2. Old Navy Jeggings in Ruby: $39.50
3. Ruche Walk with Charlie Oxford Booties in Tan: $39.99
4. Spendid Classic Raceback Tank, available at Piperlime: $44.00
5. J. Crew Marled Knit Snood: $49.50
6. Juicy Couture pave pyramid studs, available at Shopbop: $48.00

This outfit also sort of reminds me of what Zoey (Jennifer Morrison) wore on the Thanksgiving episode of "How I Met Your Mother."

She's the blonde one. (Credit: LA Times)

How adorable does she look? The Look 4 Less recreated her outfit here.

What are you wearing to stay cozy and cute this Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment