|Outfit from Vince, via Saks|
I decided to recreate this ensemble for a DC Saturday full of holiday shopping and outdoor activities (like ZooLights!). I also wanted to make it a bit cheaper because I just cannot justify spending $145 on a sweatshirt. Sorry, Vince.
1. Forever 21 Relaxed Dolman Sweater: $24.80 (not the right color, but grey is great too!)
2. Old Navy Jeggings in Ruby: $39.50
3. Ruche Walk with Charlie Oxford Booties in Tan: $39.99
4. Spendid Classic Raceback Tank, available at Piperlime: $44.00
5. J. Crew Marled Knit Snood: $49.50
6. Juicy Couture pave pyramid studs, available at Shopbop: $48.00
This outfit also sort of reminds me of what Zoey (Jennifer Morrison) wore on the Thanksgiving episode of "How I Met Your Mother."
|She's the blonde one. (Credit: LA Times)|
How adorable does she look? The Look 4 Less recreated her outfit here.
What are you wearing to stay cozy and cute this Saturday?