Thursday, December 2, 2010

Needing Now: A Tweed Jacket

Something about chilly weather makes me want to wear lots and lots of tweed.

But, truth be told, I wish it wasn't only a cold weather fabric. It's so chic that I wish I could wear it all the time.

I mean...

Chanel is so classic. I die. (Credit: Vogue)

Hello, gorgeous!

But tweed isn't only vintage-classic. It's classic now and forever. Just check out The City stars edging out their tweed with skin-tight leggings.


(Credit: Fab Sugar)
(Credit: Hills2City)

And here's a couple tweed jackets I might be buying...

J. Crew gilded tweed jacket: $198

Free People Coco tweed jacket, available at Shopbop: $138.60

Plastic Island Black Magic tweed jacket, available at Piperlime: $216

Milly Rivoli check tweed cropped jacket, available Bloomingdales: $455

Proenza Schouler boucle jacket, available Kirna Zabete: $1382.50


Missoni M jacket, available at Stylebop: $865




No comments:

Post a Comment