Thursday, December 23, 2010

Desperately in search of neutral flats

I'm a little despondent. My go-to flats are no more.



The soles are worn through, the back has lost its elastic-ness, and they basically look really junky. (Don't judge me - I love them sooo much)

And I'm devastated. These were the perfect patent flat: Tory Burch Revas in Sand. Not made anymore. Irreplaceable. The neutral color made them 100% versatile and wearable with nearly anything. I miss wearing them already.

So, I'm on the hunt for a new pair of nude neutral flats. I thought I wanted a pair of Bloch cap-toe flats, but I can't find any in my size (even a deal on Swirl yielded fruitless, as they sold out instantly). Back to square one.

Tory Burch has a good track record of comfort and quality with me. So what about her Eddie flat?

Neiman Marcus: $178

Maybe something with more embellishment...

Jeffrey Campbell, available at Jildor: $130

Or another shade of neutral altogether...
Vera Wang Lavender Label, available at Jildor: $195

I thought these babies might be the winner, but suede? Not so sure...

Maria Sharapova by Cole Haan Air Bacara, available at Piperlime: $109.99

While I'm on the hunt, I'll continue to mourn my comfortable, cute Revas. I'm really going to miss those guys. Maybe I should get another pair in black patent...

1 comment:

  1. okay, i own three pairs of TB eddies and i am obsessed. they are SO much more comfortable that revas, in my opinion!

    i also bought - and returned - vera wang lavender label flats this summer. the back elastic was too tight. i actually bought another pair of eddies instead!

    ReplyDelete