|More Lanvin for H&M! Thank you, Fashionista, for the sneak peek.|
- In addition to featuring a new ad shot from Lanvin for H&M (florals! swoon), Fashionista reports that NY's Pierre hotel will play host to a fashion show for the collaboration line on November 18. Where do I get tickets?
- Tory Burch is fashion's new power woman, Forbes claims. How she juggles her company's growth plans, her family and the rest of her fabulous life.
- Yesterday, we had an econ lesson, and today, it's history. WSJ has a history of eccentric fashion.
- Typically, wearing any shade of white, off-white, cream or ivory to a wedding - unless you are the bride - is a no-no. But Amanda Hearst looks amazing in this Valentino Haute Couture number, and I Heart Heels agrees. What do you think? Faux pas or so sweet?
- Speaking of weddings, Fitnessista is helping all brides look fabulous on their big days with a Bridal Bootcamp training plan. I'm starting this weekend!