Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Lust List: Preppy follow-up

After putting together some reasonably priced preppy looks earlier this week, I realized there are a lot of preppy pieces that I want but are just out of my current budgetary restrictions.

So I put together my dream preppy look (with a bit of edge, of course):


Calvin Klein Collection Donalda Dress, available at Shopbop: $1895



David Yurman 18K gold and freshwater pearl earrings, available at Saks: $475


Majorca 10MM White Pearl Flower Ring, available at Saks: $95

Smythson A5 Lippiatt writing folder, available at Net-A-Porter: $560

Chanel sunglasses
Kate Spade deedee sequined pump, available at Neiman Marcus: $298 (Sold out in black in my size or they'd be mine)

Ralph Lauren Black Label Leather-Trim Cashmere Jacket: $2498.00

Burberry shearling trim trench coat, available at Neiman Marcus: $1495

Alexander Wang Tai Dopp Kitt, available at Barney's: $750

No comments:

Post a Comment