Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shopping Savvy: Cheap satisfaction

My new personal goal as a shopper is to buy fabulous, high-end pieces rarely instead of low-end chain store pieces regularly. My wallet/closet will thank me, or so I think.

And yet, even with this thought in mind - that $20 I spent at H&M is $20 I can't put toward the $300 DVF dress I'm lusting after - sometimes you can find great, quality pieces at a lower price point.

I've said it before: If you have taste, you can shop anywhere. Here are some amazing pieces that look more expensive than their price tags would lead you to believe:

J. Crew Factory Blakely bling bracelet: $14.00

Gap knit tulip skirt: $29.99


PII draped jersey vest, available at The Outnet: $37.50

Forever 21 belted wrap dress: $24.80


Steve Madden BClassic: $98

Mango dress: $89.90

Zara short-sleeved lace dress: $129

No comments:

Post a Comment