Friday, October 22, 2010

My Girl Crush in Vogue...



Doesn't Anne Hathaway look STUNNING on this cover? The Fug Girls pointed out that it does look a bit like a holiday cover (vs. fall), but whatever - it's amazing!

A while back, one of my friends asked this question: If you could pick one celebrity to be your friend, who would it be?

My choice was easy: Anne Hathaway.

Now, I've heard some rumors that she isn't always so pleasant in real life, but in real life, she isn't my BFF either. In her movies, she seems likable and pleasant. And she came through the whole "my ex-is-guilty-of-fraud" thing with grace and a sense of humor. Plus she's talented and has worn a truly amazing collection of designer gowns to award shows, so I'm hoping she'd lend me one and bring me as her date...

Alright, enough of the fan girl love.

Except, the rest of this blog is about her and her amazing spread in November's Vogue (the same issue that features our favorite fashionista politician (liberal politics aside) Kirsten Gillibrand). This is by far one of my most favorite celebrity editorials that the glossy has ever done. The Mario Testino photography is lusciously stunning, and the clothes echo the glamourous, sexy, Old Hollywood feel of the shoot.

Gaze at some of the gorg photos below, and be sure to read her interview in this month's Vogue.

Perfect in poka dots (Photos from Glamazon Diaries)


Want to see more photos?



Stunning...









No comments:

Post a Comment