|(Credit: Acting Like Animals)|
- Last week, I discussed the female politician fashion void. The New York Times had a very interesting piece on the same topic, comparing the standard Hillary Clinton way of dressing (basic power suit) and the dressier Sarah Palin style. Does a sense of style make a female politician seem unfocused on the issues? And is the double standard for men and women real? This is a must-read.
- Refinery29 has an awesome fall handbag guide.
- Harry Potter geek meets fashion geek: Looks like Harry Potter's fashion designer ripped off McQueen (but you can't deny that it's a pretty brilliant choice for the wizarding world).
- Over at New York Magazine's Vulture blog, the Fug Girl rate Kelly Kapoor's looks on The Office. Hilarious.
- Also hilarious? This pregnant Rachel Zoe parody. Thanks for the tip off, Project Beltway.