Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday's Facts: Hooray for four-day!

 Friday already? Wow, that snuck up on me. Here are some great blogs from around the 'sphere to catch up on if you, unlike me, have a relaxing Friday at work.

  • Analyzing DC's "Fashion Complex": a truthful look at DC's oft-squandered style potential from April's PR Wrap Sheet. (h/t DCblogs for this great find)
  • Can a career girl wear a midi skirt to the office? Vogue thinks so. Is this too costume-y or precious for the DC scene? Jury's still out for me.
  • Matthew Williamson, he of the fabulous prints and beautiful caftans, will be launching a diffusion line in fall 2011, The Cut reports. I'll be counting down the days.
  • When it comes to Gossip Girl, I've always much preferred Blair's Park Avenue perfection to Serena's UESlutty style (I wouldn't be caught dead in most of what Vanessa wears... minus this amazing Reem Acra). And this season, I really think the costumer's have upgraded the wardrobe of the newest member of Columbia's Hamilton House. College Fashion tells you how to attain the Blair look.
  • InStyle tells us how to take our personal style - whether classic, sexy, edgy, feminine or fab - and make it better. But what if you're a little bit of all five, as I think we all are?
  • After some beautiful, Indian Summer weather, we're back to colder weather. Refinery29 has some great sweater dresses to warm up to fall with.

No comments:

Post a Comment