Thursday, September 9, 2010

When the Saints go marching in...

Though I grew up in Chicago and I'm still and always will be a die-hard Bears fan, after spending four years in New Orleans, particularly post-hurricane, I jumped on the Saints bandwagon. And it was inspiring and meaningful that the Saints claimed Super Bowl victory last February.

Tonight, the Saints aim to repeat their playoff trouncing of Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings in the NFL season opener and start the season with a big old W.

I'll be decked out in a jersey - still trying to decide if I want to rock the black Reggie jersey or the white Drew Brees jersey - but maybe the mesh look isn't for you. Want to watch the game in style? Oh boy, do I have choices.

Fleurty Girl Dome-ination T-shirt: $22

Mignon Faget fleur de lis scarf: $185
Gorjana fleur de lis and key rings, available at Revolve: $39
Gorjana large fleur de lis key necklace, available at Shopbop: $85
Lauren Moshi Abby t-shirt dress, available at boutiquetoyou: $96
Junk Food vintage NFL sweatshirt, available at Revolve: $38

Last year, I had to have this amazing cardigan after seeing it in SELF magazine. It was expensive but it was worth it! I'm obsessed.
J. Crew: no longer available

Complete the outfit with some cute gold shoes...
Tory Burch Reva flats, available at Saks: $235

Gap glitter ballet flat: $49.50


Finally, don't forget your beads! Who dat!

Mardi Gras beads: $6.75 each

1 comment: