Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday's Facts: Putting it all together


The fashion blogosphere has been flooded with Fashion's Night Out news, focusing heavily on events that are not happening in DC and making me extremely jealous I'm not in NYC (as much as I love it here). So, I tried to distract myself with the following:

  • The new issue of DC magazine hit newsstands last week. I'm pouring over my glossy copy of the magazine (what can I say, I'm old school like that), but you can read it online here.
  • Capitol Hill Style, inspired by a recent New York Times piece, discusses the many virtues of being smaller chested. Personally, I love being able to wear deep v-necks without looking trashy.
  • Both Garance Dore and Carine Roitfeld love the Equipment blouse I featured earlier today. (Of course, it doesn't hurt that the designer is Roitfeld's longtime partner).
  • Refinery29 features a super cool and easy look: black mini, white blouse, choker and boots. I bet you can create this out of your closet!
  • Love Groupon? Check out VillageVines. Make a reservation, pay a small fee and get a BIG discount on your dinner at some of your city's best restaurants. Today's DC offerings are Vidalia, Caucus Room and Cabanas on the Georgetown waterfront.


Stay tuned to Martafacts. Tomorrow, I'll talk about more fall trends and suits stylish enough for a hip working girl, plus review Birchbox, a new service that delivers deluxe samples of beauty products to your door every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment