Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rain, rain go away

FYI: it's supposed to storm tonight. Did you know that just a few weeks ago, DC was experiencing a drought? It's true. So in the last year, we've experienced: two mind-numbling blizzards, a near-hurricane, an earthquake and a drought. Maybe there's a ring of truth to the 2012 theory...

We experience such a range of weather that good all-weather footwear is a must. I like rainboots that are spiced up with a bit of pattern and punch. Just avoid clown colors! Here are some that are both stylish and functional:

Loeffler Randall rainboot with back zipper: $195


Tory Burch jacquard rain boot: $175
Hunter high gloss welly, available at Neiman Marcus: $125





Burberry check rainboot, available at Zappos: $225


Aigle Equibelle wellies, available at J. Crew: $169


Marc by Marc Jacobs rainboot, available at Zappos: $195

1 comment:

  1. I love rain boots! But IMO they are one of the only things where you can get away with clown colors. Rain boots are fun so I say anything goes- I am a proud owner of glossy bubblegum colored Hunter wellies and I am still obsessed with them. One of my best fashion purchases ever!

    ReplyDelete