Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday's Facts

Credit: Animals Have Problems Too

  • Loving camel this fall? FabSugar tells us how to incorporate the trend into our wardrobes.
  • Vogue lists their 100 top pieces for fall... and all are under $100! I will take one of each, please.
  • I don't know about you, but I'm typically in skinnies, flats and a cardi when I travel. Unfortunately, I don't have an affinity for air travel that it seems many celebrities have based on their fashion choices. Styleite shows us which celebs dress like normal people (read: no sky-high heels) and which make the airport their personal runway (*cough* Victoria Beckham *cough*)
  • Want designer clothes on the cheap? Take them to China and have some copies made! It's (mostly) totally legal, The New York Times finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment