Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Look For Less: Sequined Flats

Kate Spade shoes are a luxury purchase. My black patent round-toe pumps are one of my favorite pairs of shoes, but it will be a while before I buy another pair. But Kate tempted me once again with these amazing sparkly flats. Well, her entire line of glittery heels is to die for, but sequined heels are not at all practical - maybe for a cocktail party or evening event. 

However, sequined flats can be pulled off on a daily basis - with a simple black sheath dress at the office, boyfriend jeans and a T for shopping, and a fun black mini for dancing on a night out.

If the Kate Spade flat is priced a bit high for you, Steve Madden makes a great sequined flat for more than $200 cheaper. Something tells me you won't miss the adorable pink bow at that price.

Kate Spade: $285
Steve Madden: $59.95

No comments:

Post a Comment