Thursday, September 30, 2010

I see London, I see Milan

The fashionable elite have moved on to Paris, but I am still swooning over some of the amazing looks we saw in London and Milan. Both destinations showed much more color than we saw in New York, and critics agreed that Milan had one of their best showings ever. To be honest, I was a huge fan of the wearability we saw in NY, but more collections from our European counterparts knocked my socks off.

Case in point: Erdem, Holly Fulton and DSquared.

Here are my top looks from London:

Tribal chic by Holly Fulton (peep the entire collection... seriously)


Anything and everything Erdem

Christopher Kane's neon sophistication 

Peter Pilotto's pretty but edgy prints 

I'm not typically a House of Holland fan, but his S/S '11 collection had some jems, like this.
Antonio Berardi's neutral romance - with an edgy jacket
Matthew Williamson's desert island party girl

And from Milan:

Jil Sander's beautiful bolds (Credit: The Sartorialist)
Prada's bold orange (and that fur? I die)

Moschino Cheap and Chic is lemony fresh
Versace's fringed Grecian goddess
DSquared's casual, androgynous nerd
Fendi's airy summer frock


Want more from Europe? Check out the following:


Stay tuned for coverage of the Paris collections. Think Balenciaga, Balmain, Rochas, Dries van Noten, Zac Posen... Are you salivating already? Tres chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment