Friday, September 24, 2010

I need help...

In addition to the adorable Anthropologie circle skirt I bought this week (patiently awaiting its arrival in the mail!), I also stopped in the new(ish) Forever 21 across the street from my office and bought this bad boy. It reminds me of something that would fit perfectly in Nicole Richie's Winter Kate line, and it feels more expensive than your typical throwaway Forever 21 piece. It's a little more boho than I usually wear, but I look forward to working it into my wardrobe.

Forever 21 leaf embellished chiffon jacket: $30

But, OK, the above look is just out of my fashion comfort zone. I don't think I could ever pull off the edgy hipster+soft florals look like the model (well, to be honest, I don't even know if she pulls it off).

How would you style the jacket?

No comments:

Post a Comment