Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday's Facts

I love shortened work weeks, but they also mean cramming five days worth of work into four days. So, whew - glad it's the weekend.

Aside from Fashion's Night Out, I've got a flag football game, pilates class and a very sad farewell party to attend this weekend. If you find yourself sans plans (or even if you are fully booked), check out today's links.
  • Girls in their mid-20s, unite! Celebs like Amanda Seyfried, Lauren Conrad and Megan Fox show their style chops in Elle, via People's Style Watch.
  • It all makes sense: Martafacts style icon Olivia Palermo's fashion mentor is Diane Von Furstenberg, Martafact's preferred designer. Olivia is Tatler's Girl of the Year, Vogue reports.
  • Yesterday, I gave you some awesome leather skirt options, and today, Budget Babe found cheaper options!
  • Friday Funny: Looks like Gwen Stefani needs to check her facts.
Next week, I'll wrap up coverage of my favorite fall trends, show you a little bit of what I'll be wearing for fall and feature some of my favorite looks from New York Fashion Week. Have a question about what to wear? Send me an email. I'd love to help.

Have an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment